Re: commercial announcement

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 01/31/02-05:51:02 PM Z

Buy pure beeswax pastilles from Daniel Smith; they come in a white bag, melt
readily; you can mix powdered pigment into them (also by Daniel Smith) and
even metallic powdered pigment to give some shine. Very easy. You may want
to dedicate pots/pans to the process tho because it is a pain to clean up.
Your brush (if you use one) will also be pretty hard and waxy after the
process but it'll warm up and melt with each new application. Smells good,
too. But watch so it doesn't start smoking. Beeswax is incredibly archival
Chris