Re: Torinoko Gampi and Washing Question Pt/Pd.

From: Halvor (halvorb@mac.com)
Date: 07/08/02-06:41:46 AM Z

Thanks for that post - I have been wondering about these details - what is
torinoko gampi? - after discovering there was several different versions
with appaerantly the same name - That after having spent one year, doing
tests on what I belived was a unique paper. This information is hard to
find.

your english is far better than my Japanese :)

Halvor