Re: Powerfull UV point source

From: Robert W. Schramm (schrammrus@hotmail.com)
Date: 07/09/02-04:18:50 PM Z

Philippe,

  I don't know if you can buy one of these in Belgium, but over here its
possible to buy a 150 watt mercury vapor street lamp complete with clear
glass bulb for about $35 (35 euro or 175 FF). At a distance of about a half
a meter they make a fair approximation of a point source and they have a
long lifetime.

Bob Schramm

>From: Monnoyer Philippe <monnoyer@imec.be>
>To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
>Subject: Powerfull UV point source
>Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2002 10:08:26 +0200
>
>Hello everybody,
>
>I might want to switch from UV tubes to a powerfull point source in UV.
>What can I find for such a source ? Is it reasonable price ?
>
>See you all in APIS ?
>
>Philippe
>Belgium

Check out my web page at: