Marton's New Treatise on the Modern Methods of Carbon Printing". Beware!

From: John Cremati (johnjohnc@core.com)
Date: 07/15/02-06:09:24 AM Z

       There is another Marton's New Treatise on the Modern Methods of Carbon Printing"...Second edition 1905 by A.M. Marton on E-Bay....
        Beware! that this is the copy that I had previously purchased and returned because for some unknown reason it is missing the 5th chapter which tells you how to make your own tissue....
       I felt it was such a important chapter and I would have never been happy the rest of my life if I had kept that book.... it looks though as it may sell cheap as do most books on E-bay this time of year...
      It is certainly a good book. I had paid $85 for a complete copy which price compared to others listed on a rare book exchange was a bargain....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1365557637&r=0&t=0&showTutorial=0&ed=0&indexURL=0&rd=1