Re: Powerful UV point source ozone

From: Ed Stander (glassact@compuserve.com)
Date: 07/15/02-06:25:20 AM Z

For the record, and for all it is worth:
  I am very sensitive to the smell of ozone, and can usually detect a bad
xerox machine well before anyone else can. I also work with a 5000 watt
metal halide lamp system. My advice is to stay far away from xerox
machines. The hallies produce very little, if any, ozone. Ed.