Nudes in a box?

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/20/02-08:50:29 AM Z

Maybe someone here can help.
I am looking for the name and any other information on a contemporary
photographer who does nudes in a large clear plastic box.

I believe it is a man with a Japanese last name. I recall seeing images
done by him in the last year or so either in ArtNews or Art in America
magazines or both.
I recall he does some of these images in a public place and if memory
serves me one was done in Times Square NYNY.

Thanks for any help.
--Dick Sullivan