Re: developing E-6 Ektachrome

From: Peter Marshall (petermarshall@cix.co.uk)
Date: 07/21/02-04:13:00 AM Z

For the highest quality and permanence you are probably better off using a
six bath process such as the Tetenal Colortec E-6 6-Bath Kit, which you
can buy as a 5 litre kit, but is all liquid, so it is easy to mix smaller
quantities.

However the Tetenal Colortec E-6 3-Bath Kit is slightly cheaper and
considerably move convenient.

Peter Marshall
Photography Guide at About http://photography.about.com/
email: photography.guide@about.com