Re: Imagesetter curves for silver prints

From: terence hogben (terence@intekom.co.za)
Date: 07/21/02-11:06:00 AM Z

Dan thanks it is very kind to share the info you have with me.

What your info makes clear to me is that it is not as straight forward
as i thought.

When some of my commercial photography clients start paying me i must invest
in your book i am sure that there are many tips that will save me a lot of
time and give me the best quality.

Regards
Terence Hogben
ps sorry about the incorrect date, that first ibook is a real pain that way.