Re: Avoiding gelatine

From: Cactus Cowboy (cactus@tritel.net)
Date: 07/21/02-08:28:17 PM Z

Has anyone heard the terrifying screams of agony from an Arrowroot (Maranta
arundinaceae) as it's brutally ripped from the bosom of Mother Earth by a
wild-eyed vegan? I have. It's a slow and very painful death as the poor,
helpless Arrowroot slowly wilts and expires.

Best regards from a plant lover,
Cactus Cowboy
Big Wonderful Wyoming