Re: Stupid Question Dept.

From: Bob and Carla (bb333@earthlink.net)
Date: 07/22/02-09:57:40 PM Z

The ruby IS the mask..........you LIGHTLY cut the ruby (not the
acetate!!!) opening the area you want to be exposed, and carefully
pull it away from the acetate... you can delicately use a piece of
tape to grab it, where you want to lift it and pull it away. The ruby
is the mask and the hole is the image area....
Bob