Re: photopolymer

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/22/02-09:48:40 PM Z

You probably have already seen this site:
http://www.psy.ku.dk/ross/Ph_grav.html

Mark Nelson
In a message dated 7/22/02 10:48:58 PM, sanking@clemson.edu writes:

<< We mostly talk about carbon prints and making carbon tissue. Quite a
lot of discussion over the past year about Dick Sullivan's efforts to
find a financially viable method for manufacturing carbon tissue.

Some discussion of gravure and woodburytype from time to time. No
discussions about polymer photogravure that I can recall, though
there has been some discussion about the high contrast properties of
gelatin substitutes. As best I can tell there really seem to be no
substitutes for gelatin for true carbon printing.

Sandy King >>