8x10 NEOPAN 400 FOR PT/PD

From: Bob Kiss (bobkiss@caribsurf.com)
Date: 07/23/02-02:19:45 PM Z

DEAR LIST,
    I am having real problems with my Kodak supplier and may have to revert
to one of the other manufacturers represented here in Barbados, Fuji.
QUESTIONS:
1) Can anyone relate their experiences with using Neopan 400 8X10 for PT/PD
printing?
2) Can anyone their experiences using PMK (my personal fav) with Neopan 400
for PT/PD printing?
    I think this might actually be a real alt question so I think it is safe
to respond on the list. ;-))
                CHEERS!
                    BOB