Re: Clerc's no. 687

From: Christina Z. Anderson (zphoto@montana.net)
Date: 07/23/02-11:57:20 AM Z

(I just love the internet...no sooner asked than given)
Philippe,
     This is what Clerc says under #832, Dye toning: "The mordanting can be
carried out by the formation of silver iodide and cuprous iodide using the
intensifying bath described in #687, due to G. Zelger, 1924." Does this
help?
     Thank you so much for looking into this.
Chris