Re: 8x10 NEOPAN 400 FOR PT/PD

From: Masayuki Nishimaru (nisimaru@kt.rim.or.jp)
Date: 07/23/02-05:31:33 PM Z

> DEAR LIST,
> I am having real problems with my Kodak supplier and may have to
revert
> to one of the other manufacturers represented here in Barbados, Fuji.
> QUESTIONS:
> 1) Can anyone relate their experiences with using Neopan 400 8X10 for
PT/PD
> printing?
> 2) Can anyone their experiences using PMK (my personal fav) with Neopan
400
> for PT/PD printing?
> I think this might actually be a real alt question so I think it is
safe
> to respond on the list. ;-))
> CHEERS!
> BOB

Bob,

Although 135 roll of Neopan 400 is my favorite, 8x10 inch size is not in
the product list.
As for the sheet type of Neopan 400, only 4x5 inch size has appeared in
Japanese product list.
Neopan 100 has 8x10 inch size in Japan. You can view their characteristic
curve.

Nopan 100 http://home.fujifilm.com/products/uploaded/Fil0001.pdf (English)
http://www.fujifilm.co.jp/bw/img/ds_ti_pdf/163ai094c.pdf (Japanese)

Nopan 400 http://home.fujifilm.com/products/uploaded/Fil0015.PDF (English)
http://www.fujifilm.co.jp/bw/img/ds_ti_pdf/163ai072a.pdf (Japanese)

When I used PMK with roll of Neopan 400, satisfactory result was obtained.

Masayuki Nishimaru

---
Masayuki NISHIMARU
e-mail: nisimaru@kt.rim.or.jp