Re: Fabriano Uno

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 07/26/02-01:09:35 AM Z

Jeff,

I buy it from Daniel Smith in Seattle. However, this paper does not
work very well for me with the traditional kallitype that uses ferric
oxalate so I wonder if it might not also causes problems with Pt/Pd?
The issue is that it gives prints with a very grainy, granular look
from large format negatives that look like they were made from
enlarged 35mm. On the other hand, van dyke prints have a very smooth
and creamy tone with this paper.

Sandy King