Re: Fabriano Uno

From: Kerik (Kerik@Kerik.com)
Date: 07/26/02-05:19:21 PM Z

Sandy,

Have you ever tried an oxalic acid pre-treatment with this paper prior
to kallitype? I soak it for 5 minutes in a 1% oxalic solution, then
allow it to dry. With this treatment it works well for platinum and is
a great paper for gum over platinum since it handles gum bichromate so
well. Without the oxalic treatment it is useless for platinum printing.

Kerik