NuArc Plate Burner in Bay Area, CA

From: Adam Kimball (adam@akimball.com)
Date: 07/26/02-07:36:52 PM Z

Hey there..

I've been lurking for a few years but haven't made a single print. It's
also time for me to move out of my darkroom and there are a few things which
I'd love to see go.. however, the big blue Nu-Arc 26-1k with a metal-halide
1000w light would be the first. Everything works about it, though my
"units" of exposure don't correspond well with others on the list. But the
light sensor does work.. just 1 unit of mine doesn't equal 1 unit of Judy's
or someone elses.. I paid $450 for the nuarc about five years ago. Current
recent on the web indicates this is somewhere in the range of fair.

Among other things I have a Jobo CPP-2 (8x10 drum, 5x7 drum), XRite
densitometers, and lots of other stuff. That stuff we could talk about more
as there of a market for those things on ebay and stuff.

Not done with alt-photo, but done with nuarco/pyro/platinum craziness. Cyano
and gum is fine by me ;)

just email me: photo@akimball.com

Thanks, and hope you are all well.

-Adam