Re: Fabriano Uno

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 07/26/02-06:01:40 PM Z

Kerik,

I have tried the oxalic acid pre-treatment with Fabriano Uno but it
was also suggested to me by Stuart Melvin. However, since I have on
hand several nice papers that work quite well with kallitype, without
the extra step, I will probably use the Fabriano Uno I have on hand
for carbon printing where it works nicely. But I would be interested
to know how it works in platinum printing without the oxalic acid
treatment.

Sandy