Re: Commercial: Digital Neg Workshop in NJ, Aug 4

From: Margery Franklin (margeryfranklin@att.net)
Date: 07/29/02-08:49:58 AM Z

Can't make this date but very interested in doing a workshop with you on
digital negatives, so please keep me on your list. Anything scheduled for
NYC or nearby in September?
Question: What does "basic familiarity" with Photoshop mean? My familiarity
may be below basic -- I still don't know how to manage layers but can do
some of the other stuff.
In any event, I'd like to order your book. What's the best source?
Margery Franklin