dig negatives

From: m c (copal01@yahoo.es)
Date: 06/11/02-08:27:58 AM Z

Hi, I'm new in the list and i would like to know If
some one in the list could hep me with the process of
digital negatives for contac printing.
I have the Dan's book and I'm trying to set the back
and white point, but the colour that I see in the
color picker looks lighter(when I set the black 95%).
When I changes de values CYMK the RGB and the others
values change too. The RGB values is not the values
for a 95% grey and they are't not the same as CYMK
values. I see the graphic in the dan's book and I
can't set this values. What I'm making wrong? is the
color space?
I work with Ps7 and I think that my monitor is well
calibrated. I have printed the calibration images and
the looks great
I try also to set the values for the colorize method
but the values of my colour picker are diferent
always, thee is alwas a small diferences, and I don't
know why?
thanks in advance
manuel castro

Copa del Mundo de la FIFA 2002
El único lugar de Internet con vídeos de los 64 partidos.
¡Apúntante ya! en http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/fc/es/