Re: Toning w/TEA

From: John (john@darkroompro.net)
Date: 06/11/02-06:21:04 PM Z

        just to be certain that you understand that this is not toning but
rather coloring. The tea does not bind with the silver and does not impart
any archival qualities.

        That said bring to a boil 5 regular bags in 1.5L of water and use
that as a stock.

Regards,

John S. Douglas - Photographer, Webmaster & Computer Tech
        Website --- http://www.darkroompro.net