Re: Thomas Struth show and prints on plexiglass

From: Shannon Stoney (shannonstoney@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/16/02-05:51:06 PM Z

It's at the Dallas Museum of Art, downtown. My visit on Thursday was my
first to this museum, and I really liked it. They were having a free jazz
festival in the museum and it was crowded with happy people. It seemed very
open and easy to navigate. I want to go back and look at the rest of the
collection sometime.

--shannon