Re: cheap OHP for digital negs, was Re: mordancage

From: Jeff Foster (jfoster@uclink.berkeley.edu)
Date: 06/19/02-01:13:28 PM Z

hi all,

I have just started to try big negs using inkjet and transparency sheets.
so far not much luck :-(

I am using an Epson stylist ( 3 years old) on run of the mill sheets.
I get banding ( printer?) or too much ink, 1400dpi or not
enough density, 740 and 320 dpi.
also, the ink seems to smear if its too dense. I try making paper negs and
got better results.

any tips of the inkjet LF neg? Would an Epson c80 printer be a possible
fix?

btw - I don't have Photoshop, but I can control contrast,brightness and
gamma.

sunny and warm here in Oakland CA.

ttfn,
Jeff