Re: Epson c80

From: S Wang (stwang@direcTVinternet.com)
Date: 06/19/02-03:55:58 PM Z

Susan,

The C80 is a GREAT BUY! It prints beautifully on many papers - one of
my top choice is the 100% cotton bond paper from Southworth, premium
weight, also called ***Platinum Edition(TM)***, with guarantee for
laser and inkjet. In addition to beautiful surface and very white, it
is also very cheap.

The printer has been completely trouble free ( have been using it for
about 6 months now) - it is my 4th Epson and by far the best! I
bought it at the local Staples, by the way.

I also print my panoramics on 8-1/2" by 42" paper (MASA and others)
with no problem. At up to 2880 dpi, it's great for text as well as
exhibition quality images. Unfortunately the width limitation is
8-1/2".

So, yes, I'm happy with it.

Sam Wang

PS: I was wrong - there are apparently 5, maybe 6, people reading the
alt list these days!