ATTN Austin area colleagues

From: John Campbell (tojohn@texas.net)
Date: 06/20/02-02:17:11 PM Z

Greetings all-

Just wanted to make sure that everyone in the Austin TX area is aware that
an Epson rep will be a Precision Camera on Lamar today demonstrating the new
7600/9600 printers. There will also be a "closed session" this evening,
beginning at 6:30. These are the large format (24" and 42") 6 and 7 cart
versions of the 2200, which can be configured for dye or pigment inks. At
around $3,000 street value (for the 7600) this printer holds a lot of
promise.

We'll see.

Of course, you couldn't buy one even if you wanted to-local suppliers
currently have 300 on backorder!

Hope to see you there!

--John

http://www.photogecko.com/