Complete 4x5 darkroom and camera for sale

From: Chuck D (fardog@mindspring.com)
Date: 06/25/02-08:22:12 AM Z

A friend has his darkroom and his 4x5 camera equipment for sale and I
thought I'd mention it here in case anyone is interested. Everything is in
very good condition! { equipment is in North Carolina }

I'll be his contact on the list so you can email me [C. Downs] off list at
natureseen@mindspring.com or fardog@mindspring.com

Equipment includes complete darkroom :

 4x5 Beseler enlarger and Dicro colorhead.
lenses from 50mm to 135mm { Sch. Comp S and Nikkors - two sets }
16x20 Saunders 4 blade vari easel
Graylab dig timer with foot switch
Trays, and misc other equipment like focusing scopes etc.
vert print washer - much more

Horseman Wood Field camera with 90 and 135 lenses
Film holders and misc 4x5 camera equipment

There is about all one would need to setup a nice darkroom and the basic 4x5
camera equipment to start shooting. Priced about the same as Ebay auction
prices!