Re: Albumen

From: Burkhardt Kiegeland (burkhardt@einsundsein.org)
Date: 06/25/02-09:24:01 AM Z

The backside of fixed and thoroughly washed photographic paper is a choice.
Should you have some old fogged stock in your darkroom this is a way to make
it useful again.

My Albumins on Arches Platine and Bergger COT get a nice shiny look when I
polish them with a towel or with a soft brush.

Burkhardt Kiegeland