Re: Totally Tubular, Dude!

From: Shannon Stoney (shannonstoney@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/25/02-10:21:13 PM Z

I just started using a tube to process 8x10 negatives from a pinhole camera.
I made a homemade tube using the directions in the Beyond the Zone System
book. It works perfectly. I had to sand and steel-wool the inside a lot to
get it smooth, and it's important to not get any dirt or grit in the tube
when you're washing it (for a while I was rinsing it with an outside hose,
which was a mistake because it always had dirt on it.)

--shannon