Re: Kodak 4x5" glass plate available

From: Chunin Martinez (chunin@cimphoto.com)
Date: 06/27/02-01:40:21 AM Z

Ok! Each box of plates is heavier that I had estimated. So I would be
charging $7.50 for each box shipped in the conus by USPS Priority mail.
That should cover the postage and packing materials. If anyone wants to use
his/her own UPS or FedEx account and have it charged to it, I'll be more
than happy to do so. That would save me time and you the need to send me
money. I have uploaded 2 pics of the film on my website at
http://www.cimphoto.com/glassplates.htm
Most of the film are of the older type on the left. Each box contains 36
plates of 4x5" 0.040" thick. I do have a few boxes of 3.25x4" and 0.050
thick which are marked as projector plates. Also in the mix are a few
individually wrapped Spectroscopic plates measuring 190 x 215mm and 0.250
inch thick. The shipping cost would be the same for all. The interested
parties can send me a check or money order or paypal to my e-mail address.

Chunin Martinez
JCM Semiconductors Inc.
1775 NW 97 Ave
Miami, FL 33172