Re: seriously folks...little holes in negatives?

From: Shannon Stoney (shannonstoney@earthlink.net)
Date: 06/27/02-10:18:12 AM Z

Sam wrote:

> Do you mean other than dust and lint spots? Dust and lint on the film
> during exposure create those little clear spots, but you must mean
> something other than that.

I'm pretty diligent about dusting out the film holders, but maybe there is
dust inside the camera that is settling on the film during exposure. I will
dust the camera too.

> The too-strong-stop-bath clear areas are round little spots, found
> mostly on lith and infrared films.

I will have to inspect these more closely to see if they are dust-shaped or
round.
 The film is HP5+.

> As far as I know, neither kind have anything to do with sex.

What a shame! We could have started a whole new round of silly double
entendres.

--shannon