anthotype advice and hints

From: Thom Mitchell (tjmitch@ix.netcom.com)
Date: 03/01/02-04:24:30 PM Z

As a brand new student of alternative processes I just found out about the
Anthotype process from Christopher James' book. I am fascinated by it for
several reasons not the least of which are: cost, simplicity, uniqueness and
environmental friendliness. I would appreciate any advice or words of wisdom
anyone has with this medium. Thanks for you time. Thom