Re: Manual

From: pete (temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk)
Date: 03/03/02-05:52:34 PM Z

Alan Mynett

> Hi pete,
>
> We have never met, but I have followed your posts on alt-photo, and I
> have a copy of your Creative Sunprinting book from way back. (It cost me, if I
> remember, £12.50. I agonised a long time over buying it, since It
> was the first book I ever bought that cost *over £10*!! Focal Press
> have always been expensive books).
>
> I would dearly love a copy of your Temperaprint manual. I am
> seriously thinking of taking early retirement from teaching (I run
> the photography section at City College, Brighton) and plan to devote
> a lot more time to alt processes.

Dear Alan I wont do the mandatory Hi,

Yes I too have poor recollections of Focal Press,Most of the sales went to
the states and I got 5% royalty when the book was selling over there for
£20 which meant I got a £1 Big deal !

If you are retiring join the club I have achieved more personally since
retiring then I ever did before. However it is a different world out here
Some of my friends find it most frightening, but there we go cosy Colleges
are not forever.

Any way here it is

-- http://www.books.i12.com/parlour/tempera.html

Pete