RE: THANKS AND ONE MORE...

From: Robkin, Eugene (erobkin@uwc.edu)
Date: 03/05/02-09:22:45 AM Z

There is a camera repair shop in Madison, Wisconsin, BDC Camera at

http://www.execpc.com/~bdccam/

that has always given me good service for my small jobs and for my wife when
she gets her school's cameras worked on. They are always clear about the
economic value of a repair and very free with advice, suggestions, and the
odd small part you might need for a DIY job. Very nice folks. They've been
in business for some time which means they might have the parts you need.

Jamie Young, who is on this list, and is a professional photographer in
Madison may have other comments or additional sources. Jamie?

Gene Robkin