Vs: Pictorico (& Epson & Mac)

From: Jalo Porkkala (jalo.porkkala@luukku.com)
Date: 03/07/02-06:08:47 AM Z

Hi all,

But doesn't that all belong to current alternative (electronic)
photography as well as talking about lens resolving power vs. scanner
resolution, or film grain vs. pixels? Modern digital equipment are
also our tools for making ART, IMO. I mean, if we leave all that
stuff for technicians only, we can never get equipment we deserve,
and we are lost...
Just a thought...

Jalo