Re: Pictorico (& Epson & Mac)

From: Christine (acolyta@napc.com)
Date: 03/07/02-10:26:26 AM Z

I beg to differ.I

With all due respect, isn't using an Epson printer an "alternative" form of
photography, based on the interpretation of "alternative photography" as
meaning the making prints with processes other than non-traditional silver
printing?

I usually skip over the post on making or obtaining casein, perhaps you could
skip over the posts referring to Epsons? I see no difference between this
discussion and one on who makes the best gum pigments and has the best customer
service, or how to make gold toner on your stovetop. <grin/duck>

Back to lurkmode.

Best Regards,
Christine

--
"The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious.
It is the source of all true art and science.  He to whom this