Re: PS Re: Pictorico (& Epson & Mac)

From: Alejandro Lopez de Haro (alhr@wanadoo.fr)
Date: 03/08/02-07:25:05 AM Z

Hi:

 Question: "Then why are you wasting your time on the computer at all?"
Answer: Sorry, but I am not wasting my time in a computer. I am a humble
poet who uses WORD and I also have an arcane job: I am a foreign exchange
trader and the computer is a must for my job. Actually I have four screen in
front of me and I am online for many, many hours. And honestly, I don't care
in what computer my software is running, I only care if I have the
information and the data for analysis.

Question: "Argueing is
rather pointless don't you agree?" Answer: I agree 100%.

Question: "You should be just shooting (only) no
printing allowed, that is after all different from being a photographer."
Answer: That depends what type of photographer you wish to be.

Regards,

Alejandro López de Haro

P.S. In my case, after 27 years in my financial job, I print at night and
photograph on weekends. I take time off from time to time three month out of
a year for image making. (Read: photograph, developing, printing and
writing)