Re: The Temperaprint Fellowship

From: Richard Sullivan (richsul@earthlink.net)
Date: 03/09/02-11:48:19 AM Z

Pete,

By the numbers:

-- And this applies to those here wishing to join Peter's conference. (I
will entertain proposals for other forums as well from folks with expertise
and the desire and energy to host one.)

Go to:

http://sirius.secureforum.com:8080/~bostick/login

You will find a screen asking you to get a logon id and password --
remember it! I can't get to your password and you'd have to get a new
login. Follow the instructions. This applies to anyone wanting to use the
board.

After you have a login I will you as the moderator. You will then have
control of your forum. You can edit and delete messages - not after they go
out in mail -- and delete users etc.

You can do all of your posting and receiving via the web or if you wish you
can participate via mail as well.

After you login you will see a button at the top that says "more" -- click it.

Click on "mailing Lists" and select the ones you want mailed by clicking
the appropriate radio buttons.

You can then participate just like you do in this one but you can select
the conferences you want to participate in. We have reduced the number down
to: "Alt Photo, Coffeehouse (for off topic stuff) and Temperaprint.

If you want the mail sent in digest form, one combined mailing per day per
conference click on "more" click on "Edit your profile" and select "Digest."

Login and post a quick by clicking on "post" and filling in the message and
then hitting "send".

Later if you wish to teach private classes we can set up a private
conference for that. At the moment anyone can participate in your
conference. I'll later teach you how to use chat and other things like
posting pictures.

I'll pick you up over there and I'll be out of these nice people's hair.

email me at richard@bostick-sullivan.com if you have any questions.

I will be in Bradford for the APIS symposium in July.

--Dick