Re: Inkjet transparencies for Pt/Pd and Cyanotype

From: garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Date: 03/09/02-12:11:22 PM Z

Hmmm, Dan!
 I think it would be very helpful, (at least to me) if you were able to
get together maybe with Richard and create an online workshop for making
imagesetter negatives. A year or so ago, I bought the book, a copy of
icefields and had taken files to a couple different imagesetters and did
not get a useful negative before I gave up. It's been a costly
learning/failing process, and I never knew if the problem was with my
files or with the outputting. They always say it's my files... and
charged me anyway.