digital negative production from imagesetters

From: Ted Edkins (tedkins@cygnus.uwa.edu.au)
Date: 03/11/02-06:39:18 AM Z

I haven't sent a post since the last time which seemed to start an augument
about a certain author and his book. This time I have more a general question.
I am interested in Dan Burkholder's method for producing dig negs from an
imagesetter but I'm having some trouble in finding a good production house
in Perth, Western Australia.
My questions to members are
1) for Australian members: Is there a good source of dig neg production
anywhere in Australia? or
2) Where in the world could I send a zip disk and get some images I can
show people here in Perth to give them an idea of what I am talking about.
Dan's book is very good but people get very pale and nervous when I bring
it out as they think they have to read the whole thing.

Ted Edkins
72 Brompton Road
Wembley Downs
Western Australia 6019