Re: vacuum easel

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 03/14/02-09:41:35 AM Z

Thanks, I do have that book. Totally forgot about that info. It does look
simple enough..... I hope. I've had a few suggestions to use a sheet of
Mylar in place of glass (Scopick also shows this). Any comments on type of
Mylar (if it matters), why it is better/worst than glass?

--
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com