RE: Tillman Crane show in Brussels --ooops now did I violate a rule: HTML included

From: Huib Smeets (hsmeets@plex.nl)
Date: 03/14/02-02:02:05 PM Z

Oops, HTML, also a defnite NO NO

-----Original Message-----
From: Huib Smeets [mailto:hsmeets@plex.nl]
Sent: donderdag 14 maart 2002 20:43
To: alt-photo-process-l@skyway.usask.ca
Subject: Tillman Crane show in Brussels

Roger,

Please don't send such emails onto any list(server): 1.8 megabytes is just
too much..... I had to delete it from my postbox as I have no cable or DSL
link and also not the patience to wait 20 minutes.

Could you please send me the adress where the exibition is off-list to my
private email adres: and please Roger, not with that attachment...

Greetings,

Huib

http://home.plex.nl/~hsmeets