Re: measuring chemicals; masking tape alternatives

From: Eric Neilsen (e.neilsen@worldnet.att.net)
Date: 03/18/02-08:15:02 PM Z

Shanon, The material that one uses to place a chemical on depends on the
type of chemical. I use small plastic containers, sometimes cups. they may
have a Whole Foods down where you are and in the bulk food section you'll
find clear and light tubs for honey, peanut butter, etc. these work great
as they can be large containers and light so that the tare weight doesn't
max out some smaller scales.

 As for your tape problem, you should try drafting tape. It looks very much
like regular masking tape, except that it has a very low tack. It works
great for holding down paper while you coat. It can be used many times
before it loses its ability to work. It also comes in 1/2, 3/4 and 1"
widths.

EJ Neilsen