Alt Photography in UK

From: Camera Chiara (camerachiara@technet.it)
Date: 03/20/02-12:34:58 AM Z

I am an italian wedding photographer and for Easter Holidays I will be in
UK. My tour is based on photographic attractions. I have arranged my travel
in three stage: The National Portrait Gallery in London, the Dimbola Lodge
in Isle of White and the NMPFT in Bradford. I was wondering if anyone can
recommend others photo galleries/museums, etc. in these cities where I can
see great photographs, and alt prints?
If this is an "off list" question please feel free to contact me off list.
Thanks in advance!

Roberto Lavini

camerachiara@technet.it

Roberto Lavini (fotografo)