Traveling Portfolio (2002A)

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 03/21/02-09:50:56 PM Z

Dear All,

I have received very few response for the portfolio this round, so I am
extending the deadline to one month from now (4/22 so you still have one week
after filing your tax return). :-)

If you are going to participate, please let me know as soon as possible.
Thanks!

And below is the original posting:

Dave S

Hi All,

We are going to have a new round of traveling portfolio. For those who
haven't participate, basically we collect prints (alternative processes only)
and then circulate among contributors. We will then have some
discussion/critique on a separate mailing list. At the end we return the
prints to the contributors.

For details please see
http://hometown.aol.com/fotodave/TravelPortfolio/index.html

(Yes, I have triple checked that the above URL is correct, but I find that
the server can be slow/erratic. Please retry/refresh a few times if it
doesn't work the first time).

If you have any question, please feel free to contact me any time. Thanks in
advance for your participation/contribution!

Dave Soemarko