Re: S&S photography equipment

From: garimo (omirag@cruzio.com)
Date: 03/22/02-11:27:58 AM Z

I DON'T GET IT!
SO WHAT if it is some kind of a cult of group! If they have a product
and you want it... why not buy it? Are they breaking laws? When you
decided to not do business with Catholics because so many of their
"leaders" are breaking laws... then perhaps I will better understand
slander from the self-righteous.
garimo