Tintypes

sandracdavis@earthlink.net
Date: 03/25/02-12:49:44 PM Z

Hello,

I've just joined the list and perhaps this question has been answered in the
past. I print in cyanotype, palladium and gum, but I am interested in
learning to make tintypes. I know I missed a workshop with Dan Estabrook
last summer and the summer before. I would like to know if he or anyone is
teaching tintypes this summer, or if there is a good manual available that I
could teach myself from I thought about just buying the "Tintype Parlor"
kit from Freestyle Sales. Do you think that's a good start? Thank you in
advance for in insight.

Sandra