Kallitype toners and warmth/color

From: Tom Ferguson (tomf2468@pipeline.com)
Date: 03/25/02-06:07:31 PM Z

My experience with Kallitypes has been limited. After a bit of experience
with Palladium on canvas, I'm thinking of switching to Kallitype on cotton
cloth. Seems to be working well :-)

Now my question: I've used palladium toner on Kallitypes on paper, and it
worked well on cotton cloth (resisted bleaching during fixing). I would like
the final images to be warmer. Which of palladium, platinum, or gold toners
IN GERNERAL is a warmer toner??

--
Tom Ferguson
http://www.ferguson-photo-design.com