Re: Fresson secret?

Somewhat like a tri-color gum print, but a lot nicer. Gum can be beautiful.
I hand held some Demachy's in France when Christian Nze took me to the
photo historical society in Paris. [Société Française de Photographie] To
sit at a table and actually hold classic Demachy's is an experience. Most,
and I stress most, gums today pale in comparison. The best I way I can
describe them is they have a pointillistic character to them rather than a
fuzzy character normally associated with gum today. It's tough to put into
words. Fresson's achieve a similar character.

--Dick Sullivan