Re: fresson

As I was told Fresson made some significant changes in the late 50's when
the went to a color process. Art Chaklis has some of the original
monochrome Fresson paper and has had extensive tests done on it. He has
made two presentations on his analysis and explorations of the Fresson
process at APIS Bath '97 and Santa Fe 2001 and he might be at APIS Bradford
2002 but I don't know for sure if he is coming yet.

---Dick Sullivan