re:fresson

Hello dick and all,

No for the color print they expose the print four time and betwenen each
exposure they wash and clear the print .

you can see a step by step color print at this address
http://www.atelier-fresson.com/technics.htm

take a look to price page and you will understand that it is one of the les
expensive alternetive atelier
After each clearing they let the paper dry and put another color layer
before exposure. they begin with the blue instead of the yellow to make the
first print more visible.

The exposure is more around half an hour.

Amicalement

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com
http://www.c-nze.com

>I believe it is a one shot exposure for full color as I didn't see any
>filters in the optical train although those could have been mono prints
>cooking. I judged the exposures to be in the hours though I didn't time any
>or ask about exposure times. I did ask about Arvel tissue and the elder
>Fresson grinned went to the back
>and came out with a package or Arvel tissue! c. 1915! Fresson produced it
>for the market.
>
>--Dick Sullivan

Discutez en ligne avec vos amis, essayez MSN Messenger :
http://messenger.msn.com